The CENIC Conference Program Committee is seeking proposals that highlight innovative uses of the CENIC’s CalREN to support vibrant and diverse California research and education communities. Potential areas of focus include:
- State-of-the-art and future network technologies including wireless technologies
- Innovative applications in areas such as teaching, research, and public engagement
- Strategies to ensure all California communities have equitable access to high-speed broadband
- Cybersecurity and privacy
- New statewide, national, and global collaborations supported by an interconnected R&E world
- Development of the Pacific Research Platform
How to Submit Your Proposal
Provide a name, title, organization, email, bio, and photo for all presenters in your proposed session.
- Provide the title of your session.
- Choose the session focus and the theme that most closely matches the content of your session.
- Write or paste in an abstract describing your presentation (no more than 300 words) and attach any relevant documents.
- Choose the session type: lecture, demonstration, panel, Q&A, or workshop (a session in which attendees participate in activities planned by the presenters)
- Choose the desired length of your session: 30 minute, 45 minutes, and 60-minute time slots are available.
- Choose needed technical requirements, if any.
The deadline for proposal submission is 5:00 PM Pacific p.m. PST on November 26, 2018. The program committee will review proposals, and presenters will be notified of acceptance by December 10, 2018. Final presentation slides are due by February 22, 2019.
Step 1: Add Speaker Profiles Step 2: Submit a Proposal
Questions about the program or proposals may be addressed to CENIC via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.If you would like to nominate a speaker for CENIC 2019, please fill out the speaker nomination form, here: